Re: Should distros take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: Should distros take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:25:48 -0700

Gregor, I don't know if you're talking to me as "aa" but your "shame on you" comment is out of line. I didn't even express my positions, I brought up questions for discussion. You don't know what my position is.

Software freedom is itself a political issue, it's not merely "open source" development methods, it's about the political issue of computer users having freedom.