Re: thank you elon musk

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: thank you elon musk
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 11:23:51 -0700

   Unfortunately, Twitter has a huge critical mass of users and functions
   as a (publicly traded) public utility. News programs read tweets live
   on TV. Politicians post statements via tweets too. Earthquake reports
   come out first via Twitter before official alerts come out - also on
   Twitter.
   As for Mastodon,
   [1]https://twitter.com/gravecat/status/1518598015396818944

   On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 11:19 AM Thomas Lord <[2]lord@basiscraft.com>