Re: thank you elon musk

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: thank you elon musk
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 11:28:03 -0700

   There is nothing the software freedom movement can do to prevent the
   existence of malicious users or malicious server operators.  All that
   we can do is make sure that none of them are able to monopolize a
   widely shared service, and that the software needed to stand up servers
   is libre software.  So your criticism of Mastadon misses the point and
   suggests you aren't interested in helping bury software unfreedom.

   -t