Re: thank you elon musk

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Re: thank you elon musk
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 18:33:56 +0000

I second that, what's so difficult on making a blog post for people to spread across social media so that people leaving twitter know about libre alternatives?

Like i did this https://nitter.sethforprivacy.com/kreyren/status/1518752197785362432 and got 16 people to try mastodon in 17 hours (based on responses on my mastodon profile) and that's low effort post with no resources for marketing compared to the impact that FSF would have