Re: Question of Aiding and Abetting Proprietary (or non-free) Software i

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Question of Aiding and Abetting Proprietary (or non-free) Software in GNU projects
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 23:02:01 +0900

No, not at all, the whole point is to gather perspectives  (positions, stance,
"attitudes", whatever the appropriate noun) from various existing Free Software
projects and hopefully, see the light.  A comparative study, not particularly
about Guix.  (Although I was originally surprised and frustrated there).