Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:55:52 -0700

It's certainly possible, but it will take me a few days.  I need to
move libunwind off of bitkeeper and I'd like to use git/cogito, but I
don't know of a good hosting place (such as savannah) which offers GIT
(and I'm not going to bother with CVS or whatever).

  --david

--
Mosberger Consulting LLC, voice/fax: 510-744-9372,
http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/