Re: [Libunwind-devel] Status of "libunwind" on HPUX/IA64

From: Harald Servat Gelabert
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Status of "libunwind" on HPUX/IA64
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:30:02 +0100

Hello all,

I don't know if this matters for HPUX/ia64 but for linux/ia64 I submitted some patches that fixed the linunwind/1.0.1 compilation. These modifications hit the GIT but there isn't a newer release.

  So, if you plan to use linux/ia64 consider either applying this:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libunwind.git/commit/?id=962366dace4fed902ad5e89df1b34c13c3224b8b
  or just cloning the GIT head

Regards.