Re: [Libunwind-devel] Fix word size for MIPS architecture

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Fix word size for MIPS architecture
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 21:07:44 +0530

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Vicente Olivert Riera
<address@hidden> wrote:

> The rest of the build log looks the same.

That warning message tells me that n32 isn't really in working shape.
I expect many unit tests (make check) to be broken. Do you have that
comparison data for n64 vs n32?

In your bug report, is X using libunwind header files just for some
data types or is it really expecting stack unwinding to work? Based on
your build log, I'm guessing the former.

I'm willing to take a patch that renames the existing mips port to
mips64 and add a new port that corresponds to n32, even if it's not
working 100%.

 -Arun