Re: Issue 5628: fix warnings compiling flower unit tests (issue 54532004

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Issue 5628: fix warnings compiling flower unit tests (issue 545320043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 01:24:31 -0800

Last time I had a short look, it seems LilyPond is setting
no -std= at all.  This basically means we get the compiler
defaults, possibly changing with the next compiler release.
I think we should actually pass in something to avoid
problems right away (-std=c++11 or =gnu++11 ?).

Good idea.  In case you have time please try it, please check whether it
works.  You have removed the biggest conformance obstacle already, so I
don't expect big difficulties.

https://codereview.appspot.com/545320043/