Re: Accidentals' font

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Re: Accidentals' font
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:34:21 +0200

Hello Urs,

Le ven. 10 juil. 2020 à 09:03, Urs Liska <lists@openlilylib.org> a écrit :

> But I'd like to repeat that the fonts created by Abraham (including
> Gonville) are at least partially available as free fonts, and they
> already *can* be used in a regular LilyPond installation without any
> hassles.
>
> All you need to do is copy (or better link) the font files in the fonts
> directory (Frescobaldi even offers a nice interface for handling that
> for arbitrary new LilyPond installations) and add some code to the
> paper block of your document.
> If you use openLilyLib this is as easy as \useNotationFont Gonville.
> The notation-fonts package even provides (optional) default stylesheets
> for all supported fonts (to provide a good starting point regarding
> e.g. line thicknesses).

Could you please give us a link that explains how to do that installation ?

I've been searching (a bit) ever since the page
https://github.com/OpenLilyPondFonts appeared in this thread but couldn't
find a tutorial to explain step by step what to do. I would have expected
that such an explanation to be placed in the README.md file at the top of
each font repository, at least pointing to a place explaining the generic
way to do it but I couldn't find any.

Is there such a step-by-step tutorial and where can I find it ?

Thanks,

--
JJ Fleck
Physique et Informatique