issue verification

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: issue verification
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:47:39 +0200

Hi all,

unless I'm missing something, there has been no activity on this since
the community effort in May [1][2] and issues since version 2.21.2
don't yet have Status::Verified labels. As I'm currently updating CG to
mention our use of milestones (not sure why I forgot about this
previously), the verification procedure should probably also get
updated.
I haven't been active in this area (and don't plan to be), so it would
be great if somebody could look over the current description (assuming
the procedure should be continued).

To give a head start, here's again the list of all Status::Fixed:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=closed&label_name[]=Status%3A%3AFixed

Furthermore you can directly get to the issues associated with a
milestone, for example for 2.21.2:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/milestones/320#tab-labels

Thanks,
Jonas