Re: A basic question of Lilypond

From: wyanshan
Subject: Re: A basic question of Lilypond
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:04:07 +0800

Dear Carl Sorensen

Thank your for your kindness.
I want to design an app like Frescobaldi but with Chinese Jianpu input . I have
replied Jonas in previous email with several snapshots.
I really want to design one, so I just want to know the possibility if this can
be achieved…
Silas S.Brown of Cambridge University is a great man, he designs the China
Jianpu.PY file that can realize  part of my target.
I just want to do it like the snapshot below this email.
Much thanks.