Re: Reducing the number of open issues

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Reducing the number of open issues
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 22:24:28 +0100

On Wed, Mar 17 2021 at 08:10:08 PM +0100, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> wrote:
In the longer term, I think it could make sense to hold a "bug bash
weekend" and try to pick some low-hanging fruits. That would not be
limited to developers to write patches, but everybody to try and
reproduce old reports with the then-current unstable release and close
issues that are no longer relevant. Let me know if this sounds
interesting and you'd be prepared to participate.

I'd be happy to help with trying to reproduce old reports.
I'm busy now but probably next month I'll have some spare time for this.