Inserting a few bars with a 3-staff PianoStaff into a normal 2-staff Pia

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Inserting a few bars with a 3-staff PianoStaff into a normal 2-staff PianoStaff
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:11:27 +0200

Dear all,

Is there a “valid” possibility to insert into a normal 2-staff PianoStaff a few bars with a 3-staff PianoStaff?

I used some trick but the result is unsatisfactory since that  3-staff-segment does not fill the space available in that system and I have not been able to stretch it a bit to reach the right-side margin. The result is a  sort of indentation in the wrong place.

Probably the player would not care but from an aesthetic point of view it is unacceptable.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone