Re: Inserting a few bars with a 3-staff PianoStaff into a normal 2-staff

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Inserting a few bars with a 3-staff PianoStaff into a normal 2-staff PianoStaff
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:49:55 +0200

Hi Kieren,

Thanks for your reaction.

I could not imagine a MWE for this problem. But I can tell you what my “trick'’
is and I can also send you the whole file.

It is Federico Mompou's Prelude No. 9. It begins with 16 bars in normal 2-staff
PianoStaff on 4 systems. Then follow 4 bars in 3-staff PianoStaff on one
system, followed by 12 bars in in normal 2-staff PianoStaff on three systems.
My “trick” is to split the whole into tree separate scores and “concatenate"
them in one _ly.tex - file. (I’m using TeXShop as editor).

It works but for the too short system with the  3-staff PianoStaff. If I could
stretch that a bit it would be OK.

If it is OK with you to send you the complete file I will do that after having
added a few lacking dynamic signs.

Best regards,
Robert