Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina

From: Frauke Jurgensen
Subject: Re: Lilypond on OS X Catalina
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:22:29 +0100

What a very, very silly situation, and I feel for all those who are involved at
ground level in trying to sort it out. I switched from a Debian laptop to a Mac
one this summer, because I need to be able to use some proprietary stuff that’s
not available, and I naïvely assumed that I could be happy as long as I had my
command line. Because I clearly walk about with my head in the clouds, I had no
idea until seeing this thread (and some random warnings in Lilypond, of
course), that there was going to be an issue. I’ll be following closely from
now on...