Re: Lilypond as graphic tool - I am looking for a specific thread in thi

From: Manuela
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 03:50:12 -0700 (MST)

Actually, I am not going to use Lilypond as drawing tool. I just had these
drawings in mind and they did not go away, but I could not find the source.
I used Inkscape for drawing some time, today I am using a simple text editor
(Bluefish e.g.) to create SVGs which are unfortunately gone now, I have
already lost hope that openclipart will go online again (I have recommanded
to organize the website as wiki, but I don't think that the owners will do
that).

It is just amazing what you can do with Lilypond, I am creating entire
songbooks with title page and table of contents (without Latex)

greetings from Austria
Manuela