Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 13:33:53 +0200

Am Sa., 19. Okt. 2019 um 12:36 Uhr schrieb Thomas Morley
<address@hidden>:

> Meanwhile I've probably found a method to affect Beams from inside a
> Glissando.after-line-breaking, but currently it's not mature to say
> more.
> Anyway, my goal will be to make Beams parallel to the glissando-line,
> I don't think doing differnt makes any sense.

Attached the next iteration.
Per default all Beams are parallel to the glissando.
Though, I implemented the possibility to reset their position by using
the new introduced subproperty beamed-glissando-stem-positions of
details.
See examples (with unusual values, just to see it works)

Broken glissandi are not yet supported, the code will not error, but
the numerical calculations are not longer correct in this case.

At any rate, the code becomes a monster lol

Cheers,
  Harm