Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 00:24:24 +0200

Am Mo., 14. Okt. 2019 um 12:22 Uhr schrieb Leo Correia de Verdier
<address@hidden>:

> When you write that "inner beams positions can’t be affected from
> Glissando.after-line-breaking", do you mean it’s impossible, that they would
> need to be recreated rather than repositioned or just that the actual code
> can’t handle them yet?

The code recreates Stems (and moves Script), but it can't _move_ Beams.
It would likely be possible to completely recreate Beam.stencil,
though this is inconveniant and would add a lot code...

Currently, this means my code sometimes returns ugly output for Beams,
which will need to be corrected with an additional override for
Beam.positions.

Cheer,
  Harm