Re: How should I convert an existing ".ly" file to a MIDI file containin

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: How should I convert an existing ".ly" file to a MIDI file containing audible arpeggios?
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 07:43:43 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020, H. S. Teoh wrote:

Some time ago I wrote a little .ly snippet to generate midi arpeggios
(see attached).  It takes a number N and a chord, and generates an
arpeggio where the start of each subsequent note of the chord (in the
order they are spelled in the input) is delayed from the previous note
by a duration equal to the length of the chord divided into N units.
For example:

        \midiArpeggio 24 <c e g c>4

Thanks, nice snippet. Could use it one day :-)

MT