Re: How should I convert an existing ".ly" file to a MIDI file containin

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How should I convert an existing ".ly" file to a MIDI file containing audible arpeggios?
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 10:53:14 +0100

Am Sa., 5. Dez. 2020 um 21:42 Uhr schrieb Petr Pařízek
<petrparizek2000@yahoo.com>:

> Thomas Morley wrote:
>

>  > Amending the shared code, you could probably do
>
> [snip]
>
> Could you explain what your suggested piece of code actually does --
> i.e. what's the supposed input data and what's the supposed output?
> Thanks.
>
> Petr
>

> --
> Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
> http://www.avg.cz

Not sure I understand your question.
Iiuc, it does what you want:
It takes a music-expression and transforms every found chord with
\arpeggio into simultaneous music (via applying `midiArpeggio`).
As a result you'll hear an arpeggio in midi.

Full example attached.

Cheers,
  Harm