bookparts

From: Lydia Westerberg
Subject: bookparts
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 13:14:42 -0500

I want to include two scores on one page with the score continuing on to the next page.

This is what the piece should look like:

Sample https://www.oca.org/files/PDF/Music/Tone1/t1-lic-stichera-obikhod-yy.pdf

The sample below - “Practice” is an example of my unsuccessful efforts.

I also need to include the description in the right upper right hand corner

of this second and third and continuing pages.

Although there are a total of 7 verse, I am only including 4 here as a sample.

Thank you.
Lydia Westeberg