Re: bookparts

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: bookparts
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 22:53:29 +0100

The opus value is not used by bookTitleMarkup by default, it only appears in
the scoreTitleMarkup (as one would expect different pieces is one book to have
different opus numbers). And then you shouldn’t really use opus for that, as
it is not actually what you want to convey.

You have thus two option to achieve this: Either modify bookTitleMarkup so
that another value is inserted (actually you can have arbitrary fields in the
header block, you could do strawberryCake = something, it just isn’t used by
default), or put both values into arrange, for example as right-column, so
arranger = \markup\right-column { "value 1" "value 2” }