How can I set LilyPond's “Point and Click” from Skim to VSCode?

From: Joshua Mastachi
Subject: How can I set LilyPond's “Point and Click” from Skim to VSCode?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 13:11:56 -0800

Hello!

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but as far as LilyPond’s web page, this seems to be the users mailing list.

I posted this question on Music Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow, but I don’t seem to get any answer so I hope someone can help me here (or there as well).

I'm working on on MacOS High Sierra, and I'm trying to use Point and Click so that Skim (PDF viewer) redirects to a specific file/line/column/character/letter/whatever on VSCode.

I've found a couple of useful resources at the LilyPond's public mailing list conversation and some other places, but I haven't got to where I want.