Re: Workaround for (not-allowed) numbers in variable names?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Workaround for (not-allowed) numbers in variable names?
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 13:09:46 +0000

My personal view is that variables are important concepts and deserve a separate section somewhere - possibly 3.1.6 as a separate part of 'File Structure'. I note that the preceding section on markup text does not contain any detailed syntax definition - not even a link to the relevant section.

I'd do the mods myself, and tried to do some earlier, but  had difficulty in getting a Linux to work under a VM on my Windows machine. Unfortunately my health is a bit precarious and I can't take on any long-term projects.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lilypond@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com