Re: changing rhythmic representation to align 8ths with 4ths

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: changing rhythmic representation to align 8ths with 4ths
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:15:26 +0000

Hi Bart,

I'm not sure exactly which part of your example you want to be different, but perhaps you need to scale the durations somehow, to make 8ths seem like 4ths or vice versa?
There is some info on how to do that here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/writing-rhythms#scaling-durations
\scaleDurations 2/1 might do what you want.

Kevin