Re: Single entry font

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Single entry font
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 19:54:36 -0700

On 2021-03-23 7:24 pm, Calvin Ransom wrote:
I am trying to use the attached font for my title but I am not able to get
the title to switch to Odin Rounded, but it can switch to my other
installed fonts. I am using windows 10. I am also unsure how to run
"lilypond -dshow-available-fonts"

You just run that command from the terminal. If the lilypond executable is not in the environment path, though, you will need to manually navigate to its folder (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin" or similar) to be able to run it. Though, it has been too many years since I've used the Windows version of LilyPond, so I likely have misremembered the installation directory.

%%%%%SNIPPET BEGINS%%%
\header {
title = \markup{ \override #'(font-name ."OdinRounded"){"title"}}
}
%%%%%SNIPPET ENDS%%%%%

There is a space in the font family name, so it should read "Odin Rounded". I tested it on Ubuntu, but it should work the same on Windows.

-- Aaron Hill