Re: How to make jazz-like leadsheets without melody, only chords, and te

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: How to make jazz-like leadsheets without melody, only chords, and text?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 21:55:19 -0700

On 2021-03-23 9:09 pm, stefano franchi wrote:
I know how to enter chords (and how to use a jazzy font), but I can't
find out how to enter the beat marks, not the text underneath that
spans several bars (my chords also appear under the staff rather than
above it, but that's a minor issue).

See if something like this might work for you:

%%%%
\version "2.22.0"

\new Voice
\with { \consists "Pitch_squash_engraver" }
{
  \improvisationOn \omit Stem
  \repeat unfold 8 { 4 }
}