Re: Renaissance guitar tablature issues (previously was next issue with

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Renaissance guitar tablature issues (previously was next issue with renaissance guitar tablature - lines representing sustained notes)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:30:44 +0100

Am Sa., 27. März 2021 um 15:07 Uhr schrieb bart deruyter
<bart.deruyter@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Harm showed me another way to work for those slashes, using 'DurationLine',
> maybe it is the result of Urs work? Apparently it is a quite new feature for
> contemporary music.

commit b58377f1eb6af0add4e1d20c1cd36f7039e9246a
Author: Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 14 15:05:52 2020 +0200

    Scheme-based implementation of the new grob DurationLine

    It continues a rhythmic event (usually a `NoteHead`, `Rest`, or
    `NoteColumn` grob) with a line.  Available line styles are: `beam`,
    `line`, `dashed-line`, `dotted-line`, `zigzag`, `trill`, and `none`.

    Syntax is `<note>\-`.

    Usually it stops at the next rhythmical event (per default
    not at skips), if the context "pauses", and at the end of a score.

    Three regtests are provided as well as some documentation.
    Three context-properties are added: `startAtSkip`, `startAtNoteColumn`,
    and `endAtSkip`.

;)

Best,
  Harm