Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 19:30:46 +1000

Fedora 38, Gnome 44, Evince works fine. No problem at all and nothing to configure. That's the environment.

Trying to use gvim, due to the problem that Frescobaldi becomes unreasonably sluggish with my very large scores, no matter what clever tricks I use to chop them up.

I have been using emacs since forever, but as far as I know the lilypond mode is _still_ very buggy and I don't know enough to fix it.

Andrew