Re: running on a MacBook

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: running on a MacBook
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:43:08 +0200

Le 27 mai 2023 à 00:57, surfnaked <dgibbs@surfnaked.ca> a écrit :

Thanks so much. Not sure if he tried all that but we’ll start again.

You're welcome. I would actually be quite curious to know what you tried and where you looked before reaching out to the list. (As the author of https://lilypond.org/download.html and https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/learning/installing.html, I'm rather disappointed that despite my efforts, lots of people seem to have trouble with setting up LilyPond. I'd really like to understand what is causing problems. Granted, Frescobaldi will soon be able to auto-install LilyPond, which should simplify things, but still.)

Best,
Jean