Re: [Linphone-users] URGENT help

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] URGENT help
Date: 10 Jun 2002 14:31:55 +0200

Hi,

First, I can't help you if you don't tell me which version of linphone
you are using. Please use lastest, 0.8.0 .
Secondly, in order for me to understand what's happening, you should
send me the debug output of each linphone running in a terminal.
Linphone works perfectly between my two computers at my home, and also
works perfectly with other sip phones, so it should work at your home.
With the debug messages, I will be able to tell what's going wrong.
Third, I 'm sorry with the "could not open audio device" message: it
should not be displayed (it displays event it works perfectly !). So
don't worry with this message. In version 0.8.0, you will not see it.

Thanks
Simon