RE: [Linphone-users] URGENT help

From: Karthikeyan S
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] URGENT help
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:09:39 +0530

hai Simon,

First of all thanx for ur directions.
I am now using the latest 0.8.0 as u said and i tried to compile.
It gives the following error while compiling

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ngnsip/Linphone/linphone-0.8.0/lpc10-1.5'
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -Wall -Wunused  -w   -o bitio
bitio.o liblpc10.la
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wunused -w -o bitio bitio.o  ./.libs/liblpc10.al -lm
bitio.o: In function `g_error':
/usr/include/glib-1.2/glib.h:1328: undefined reference to `g_logv'
bitio.o: In function `g_message':
/usr/include/glib-1.2/glib.h:1337: undefined reference to `g_logv'
bitio.o: In function `g_warning':
/usr/include/glib-1.2/glib.h:1346: undefined reference to `g_logv'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [bitio] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ngnsip/Linphone/linphone-0.8.0/lpc10-1.5'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

However this problem is not there in 0.7.1. I dun know whether am doing
something wrong.
I also compiled libosip version 0.8.5. Expecting ur directions on this.

The problem which i reported yesterday is on version 0.7.1 with libosip
version 0.7.8
The machine has RH 7.1 installed with Intel i810  82801AA Ac'97 audio sound
card.
Now i tried to test the sipomatic with the currect configuration. I got the
following debug output after Linphone got connected with sipomatic robot.
 U can c the ACK)
I used address@hidden:5064 and lo as the interface.

L0 -1023770307- SND ACK f:sip:address@hidden t:sip:address@hidden:5064 cseq:1
callid:515640063
L1 -1023770307- <callback.c> OnEvent_New_OutgoingAck!
L3 -1023770307- <trn_manager.c> method called: 81158a0
Lost (or Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or lateOnly -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) paOnly -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) pacOnly -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packeOnly -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packetsOnly -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets:Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets: 5Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets: 562Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets: 593 Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets: 655   Only -1 bytes written.
Lost (or late) packets: 717     Only -1 bytes written.
Only -1 bytes written.: 748
LoOnly -1 bytes written.810
LosOnly -1 bytes written.41
Lost Only -1 bytes written.
L4 -1023770318- <udp_listen.c> RCV MESSAGE ON UDP!
BYE sip:address@hidden SIP/2.0
via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.1:5064
from: sip:address@hidden
to: sip:address@hidden
cseq: 1 BYE
call-id: address@hidden
contact: sip:address@hidden
user-agent: oSIP/Linphone-0.4.2
content-length: 0

I think some problem with my sound card or something else. Can u pls provide
me ur directions on this. If u need any other inputs pls ask me as am a
novice.
:-)

Thanx and Regds
karthikeyan S