Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF on linux 64-bit system

From: qpowhmr02
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF on linux 64-bit system
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:38:14 GMT

Simon Morlat:
> > Here (using RTP RFC2883 also) sometimes it works, and sometimes it
> > doesn't.

> Maybe the DTMF sound from the speakers is echoed back to the server, causing
> sometimes a correct recognition.
The problem manifests itself even when I use a headset (so no echo
from the speakers).

> I doubt this gateway is really supporting telephone-event. (to be checked
> with
> the log)
I am not having the problem with the viatalk service, as the other
poster does, but rather with a plain old answering machine (calling it
from thousands of miles/kilemeters away). Can we at least hope for a user
configurable DTMF tone duration in a future version of linphonec?

Thanks for all the work you are putting in this project!