[Linphone-users] Linphone_1.6.0 ALSA problems

From: emanuele bottegoni
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone_1.6.0 ALSA problems
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:41:16 +0200

Hello,

I've installed linphonec on my ARM board.
I've configured it and it works well with Asterisk server (well registered
and starts call to another client linphone on another ARM board).
The problem is that I can't hear ringing and hear the voice conversation.
I've tried to use both ALSA and OSS but not good results.

Note: If I play a sound with mplayer either ALSA and OSS it works well

I hope an help!

Cheers

Ema