Re: [Linphone-users] ...lost in configuration...

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ...lost in configuration...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:02:45 +0100

Hi,

> PLEASE outline, as simply as possible, exactly HOW I configure this
> softphone with its companion SIP service?  Documentation on
> configuration is sincerely lacking on the site and I am being
> endlessly frustrated by this.  Thanks in advance!
Have you read the softphone tutorial?
http://www.linphone.org/eng/documentation/guide/getting-started-with-linphone-for-androidiphone.html

You will be able to configure your Linux and Android clients.

For blackberry you also need a transcoder; which is not activated
on the sip.linphone.org server yet.

BR

Guillaume