[Linphone-users] video on raspberry

From: Wlady
Subject: [Linphone-users] video on raspberry
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:50:29 +0200

Hello everyone,

did anyone managed to make work the camera modulo with raspberry and linphone ?
I've successfully compiled linphone 3.7.0, It does normal calls but not with video. I see flashing red led on camera modulo for a second and then I get error:

ortp-error-no such method on filter MSV4L2Capture, fid=16390 method index=0
ortp-error-no such method on filter MSX264Enc, fid=16392 method index=0
ortp-error-/dev/video0 does not support streaming i/o

ortp-error-/dev/video0 does not support streaming i/o

ortp-error-/dev/video0 does not support streaming i/o

I was able to remove last error (streaming i/o) with LD_PRELOAD but first two errors persist. Any help would be very appreciated, thanks

wlady