[Linphone-users] IOS Problems

From: Bob Dixon
Subject: [Linphone-users] IOS Problems
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:17:54 -0400

I have an Iphone 5 running IOS 9.0.2 .

1.  I installed Linphone for IOS from the app store and the web page says it is
version 2.3.
But if on the Iphone I do Settings>General>Storage and Icloud usage>Manage
Storage>Linphone
it says I have version 3.8.5.  How is that possible?

2. How can I see the version number from within Linphone?

3. The “colon” character has disappeared from the on-screen keyboard.  So I can
no longer make
calls to addresses like sip:(ip address).  How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Bob