[Linphone-users] Linphone's infrastructure perturbation

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone's infrastructure perturbation
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:14:20 +0100

Hi,

As part of a massive a ransomware attack targeting VMware ESXI servers, one of our machine was infected Friday 3th of Februray 2023. We immediately switched off this server impacting the following services: download.linphone.org for binaries repositories (I.E rpm, maven repo, cocoa pods),  sip8.linphone.org an instance of Flexisip sip server running sip.linphone.org, subscribe.linphone.org for sip account management and lime.linphone.org our public key serveur used for group chat.
We immediately started rebuilding these serveurs from backups. Most of the servers were back online by last week. The operation is now over and services are fully restored.

Best regards

Jehan