lmi

Re: [lmi] Common test objects are too common

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Common test objects are too common
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:55:49 +0100

https://github.com/let-me-illustrate/lmi/pull/174/commits/d9204c7247429bb03bafb89f67abfa96d628b3a6

Me> which adds "force linking" macros to ensure that the tests not only build
Me> but also work correctly with autotools after the changes in Makefile.am.

 I've updated the PR above with a bunch of commits mostly modifying GitHub
Actions workflow file and configure, but also a few more changes to lmi
files themselves that were needed to avoid the warnings in the CI builds
that are now run automatically. As mentioned there, I've also updated
wxWidgets submodule in order to fix another warning which occurs in a wx
header and while I could have avoided this by disabling this warning in
pchfile_wx.hpp instead, I'd like to do it if only in order to check that
updating the submodule works as expected (and also because this warning is
useful and I'd like to know if it ever occurs in the other wx headers).

 Again, please let me know if you have any questions about this PR and it
would be great if it could be merged because having these automatic checks
significantly reduces the likelihood of me breaking something with my
changes (without ever eliminating it completely, of course...).

 Thanks in advance!
VZ