Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Well, while I cannot help with the core dump, I can suggest a couple of options about those mp2 files. You would probably need an entry in your mime types file so they handle them in a way you are used to. Next, at least for now, just highlight the file-and press a d to begin saving. When its finished, you can save it with either a different name or location.
Chime