Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 20:47:44 -0400 (EDT)

Okay,
I went  back to the site, my links are numbered as well.
so, when I selected number 27, the link began to download, and once finished I was presented with a chance to save the file. No issues at all, getting it so I am wondering if anything changed with your configuration? When I tried at first, I chose one of the early links, which may indeed reference content that is gone. Still, the mp2 file associated with linked number 27 from the 7 June show downloads for me with no issues here. I personally only tend to get lynx core dumps when I try to use the old way to make a script submit button work.
Do you want the file?