Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Downloading mp2 files
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 20:38:19 -0400

Yes, I can grab the mp2 files using the links web browsr.
One thing that may be throwing you off is that hours 6 and 7 usually are
not there as mp2s (at least I've never been able to get them). You should have
no problem with hours 1-5 though. As for mp3's I've never had any
difficulty using lynx to grab any of the hours so I don't know why you
would .