mailman

Re: My mail is not listed in qemu-devel ML

From: in cya
Subject: Re: My mail is not listed in qemu-devel ML
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:30:11 +0900

Hi, Ian.
Thank you for your quick reply.

> What date and time was it sent? What was the Message-id header? What was
> the subject? Have you sent other messages to the list that did make it?

The following is the date and time of sending, Message-ID,
and subject of the emails that were not listed.

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:56:56 +0000
OS3PR01MB61515F08F0709D9E22B8DDDFE9249@OS3PR01MB6151.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com
Subject: [RFC] Adding the A64FX's HPC funtions.

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 04:52:59 +0000
TYCPR01MB6160FB4A9712F3F5E14D8BBAE93E9@TYCPR01MB6160.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com
Subject: RE: [RFC] Adding the A64FX's HPC funtions.

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:06:46 +0000
TYCPR01MB61603E9D830E12902E90321FE93D9@TYCPR01MB6160.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:17:36 +0000
TYCPR01MB6160998DCE40866CDC3134BBE93C9@TYCPR01MB6160.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:49:13 +0000
OS3PR01MB61511B004E64F0FC09C22B9FE93C9@OS3PR01MB6151.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

However, for the following message,
it appears that the email I sent has since been listed.
I have not made any changes to the configuration or sending method,
I don't know why I was listed.

https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/65323e52-789c-567a-3446-ccb7709877e2@linaro.org/T/#m817ce40021f1b2203496b8b72a44edc3f4e52509

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:52:19 +0000
TYCPR01MB6160FA8EC9A7FC23CDE67166E9389@TYCPR01MB6160.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com