mailman

Re: My mail is not listed in qemu-devel ML

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: My mail is not listed in qemu-devel ML
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 07:58:50 -0400

I looked up the most recent message n your list. It appears your message
was misidentified as spam and discarded. So, the message never got
posted to the list, only the other addresses in your to: and cc: got it.
Since that time your message got discarded, someone noticed you're mail
is not spam and your email got added to the list of addresses that
bypass the spam filter. For the messages you sent that got discarded,
you should send them again now so they go into the list archives.

I'm ccing Bob Proulx who takes care of the spam filtering system in case
he can avoid this in the future. I see log lines nearby to the discard
in mailman's vette log with mlmgr@proulx.com.

Jun 03 04:58:12 2021 (2551) qemu-devel: Discarded posting: