mingw-cross-env-list

[Mingw-cross-env-list] Usage of Debian packages

From: Thomas Mayer
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Usage of Debian packages
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:10:17 +0200

Hi,

I tried to use the apt packages from pkg.mxe.cc. I have added the
following line to my sources:

deb http://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt bionic main

Unfortunately, neither adding [ trusted=true ] or calling apt-get with
--allow-unauthenticated and/or --allow-insecure-repositories and/or -o
Acquire::AllowInsecureRepositories=true made it possible to apt-get
update the list of packages.

The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY C6BF758A33A3A276

W: GPG error: http://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt bionic InRelease: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY C6BF758A33A3A276

E: The repository 'http://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt bionic InRelease' is not
signed.

There is a key at https://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt/client-conf/mxeapt.gpg,
but apt-key cannot import it:

wget -qO - https://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt/client-conf/mxeapt.gpg\
        | sudo apt-key add -

How can I import the key or add the repository without authentication?

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"It seems to me, Golan, that the advance of civilization is nothing
but an exercise in the limiting of privacy."