Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] IMAIL

From: Peter BARABAS
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] IMAIL
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:20:29 +0100

Actually I managed to compose an e-mail and pressed C-c C-c, but MIT-SCHEME was running inside a container (as in LXC), which didn't have sendmail, and as no error was given, I though the mail just got abandoned. I will go with SMTP, thanks for the tip.

Now you mentioned Edwin, I checked it out and saw that it also has an NNTP client + RMAIL. What is the relation between these parts? Is IMAIL  a newer version of RMAIL or do they serve different purposes? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to MIT-SCHEME.