Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Edwin doesn't launch in master

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Edwin doesn't launch in master
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 01:40:27 -0700

Something like this?

$ git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/mit-scheme.git
$ cd mit-scheme
$ prefix=$PWD
$ cd src
$ ./Setup.sh
$ ./configure --prefix=$prefix
$ make tags all check
$ make install
$ export MIT_SCHEME_EXE=$prefix/bin/mit-scheme
$ for P in blowfish gdbm pgsql mcrypt x11 edwin x11-screen imail; do
_ ( cd $P
_   && ./autogen.sh
_   && ./configure --prefix=$prefix
_   && make tags all check install install-html install-pdf )
_ done