[Mldonkey-users] a few questions

From: Rod Jenkins
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] a few questions
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:26:30 -0500

I have been using mldonkey for about a month now.  I have had a two
questions:

1)  When I use the gui, it keeps stealing the focus.  Is there a way to stop
it from doing that?

2)  Since I have been using 1.16, I noticed that when I try to commit a
file, the gui client disconnects.  When I reconnect, it looks like the file
was committed.  But when I restart mldonkey, all the committed file are back
to the finished window needing to be committed.  (Did that make sense?)  So,
how do I fix this?

I am using a Red Hat mldonkey version 1.16.  I am using the 1.15 Windows
gui.

Thanks,
Rod.