[Mldonkey-users] stats

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] stats
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:01:02 +0100

hi mldonkey-users,

The current stats are looking good for "mldonkey pango":

client_stats
Uptime: 67541 seconds (0 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes)
Total seens: 36257
           eDonkey: 261 (0.72 %)
 official mldonkey: 2323 (6.41 %)
 mldonkey pango mf: 203 (0.56 %)
    mldonkey pango: 103 (0.28 %)
           Overnet: 247 (0.68 %)
         old eMule: 2 (0.01 %)
         new eMule: 33118 (91.34 %)
            server: 0 (0.00 %)
Total filerequests received: 330567
      From eDonkey: 1386 (0.42 %)
>From official mldonkey: 131808 (39.87 %)
>From mldonkey pango mf: 16763 (5.07 %)
>From mldonkey pango: 569 (0.17 %)
      From Overnet: 459 (0.14 %)
    From old eMule: 10 (0.00 %)
    From new eMule: 179572 (54.32 %)
       From server: 0 (0.00 %)

But it would be nice to see how many requests to which clients are
caused by my mldonkey. Is that possible to implement pango? :)

As you can easily see, the official mldonkey creates a real mess of
requests. I understand the complains of lugdunummaster and others,
and we really need to get this patch official.

My downloadrates have increased since using this patch, perhaps
it's that the client banning is no longer triggering on this version.

I'm using 30c

-roland